Work with us
Positive days start at The Edmund Trust
You can come into work knowing you are changing someone’s life and in return, we’ll help you by offering a fully comprehensive training package and developing your skills so that you can be the best you can be.
“Learning disabled people often come into the pub that I work at, when they do they make my day – they really cheer me up! I decided to apply to The Edmund Trust as I wanted to make a difference – I’ve been here a week and am already feeling empathy towards the people I’m supporting” – Support Worker
do you share our values?
- Provide fantastic, person-centred support
- Go the extra mile
- Do what we say we will do
- Be open and honest
- Be curious, engage in training and be willing to learn
- Treat each other well
- Show other people they are valued
- Enable others to do new things by themselves
- Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude
- Act on feedback and celebrate success
- Work with others to achieve better results
- Recognise that families and other professionals are part of the team
- Share knowledge and information to help others grow
- Show others we enjoy working with them
- Think creatively and share ideas to improve what we do
why work with the edmund trust
Join us to make a positive difference to the people we support!
Never miss a thing
Sign up for our newsletter